We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms.
- Your purchase of any our products or services.
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
- Answers to our questionnaire
- Market research data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalized service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- providing reports to our Clients
- running promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organizations who provide you with Promo codes to use our questionnaires
- monitoring compliance with our internal policies
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- To build up marketing profiles.
- To aid strategic development.
- To manage our relationship with advertisers.
- To audit usage of the site.
Syntoniq, Inc. has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside the firm to other data processors too.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organizations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organizations based anywhere in the world.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy